Dr. Pin-Te Lin is a PhD graduate in Finance from the Australian National University (ANU) and works as a Lecturer in Real Estate Finance and Investment at Henley Business School. Prior to joining Henley, Pin-Te was the Higher Degree Research student representative in the Research School of Finance, Statistics, and Actuarial Studies at the ANU.
Pin-Te's dissertation focused on the pricing determinants of housing markets. In the 2016 Three Minute Thesis Competition at the ANU, he was voted as the most popular presenter in the College of Business and Economics, as well as in the university-wide competition at ANU Open Day.
Pin-Te considers himself very lucky to have studied for his PhD in Finance under the supervision of Dr. Dean Katselas and Dr. Anna von Reibnitz at the ANU. Following them, Pin-Te is committed to continual improvement as a passionate educator and researcher at Henley Business School.
- PhD in Finance, Australian National University, Australia
- MPhil in Real Estate Finance, University of Cambridge, UK
- MA in Economics, University of Waterloo, Canada
- BA in Economics, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Associate Fellow of Higher Education Academy, UK
Most recent news & media
- Empirical Asset Pricing
- Housing Markets