A regular rhythm of workshops, seminars, discussion groups and research projects offers a rich menu of activities to support organisational development.
Membership is by annual subscription and gives your organisation benefits including:
- An Advanced Course in KM: Experiential learning designed to help two people from your organisation to explore what constitutes good practice in organisational learning and knowledge work activities and how that can apply in your business.
- Two day Advanced course in Organisational Development (one place).
- Four themed days p.a.
- Our two day annual conference provides a concentrated update on thought leadership emerging in the fields of organisational learning and knowledge work.
- Regular opportunities for discussions with other business practitioners about approaches and solutions to current issues, good practice and lessons learnt plus an annual peer assist and co-ordination of site visits between members.
- New insights from participation in research projects that are tailored to your organisational issues. All research topics come from consultation with members about their current priorities and challenges.
- Support in applying project findings and guidance in your organisation through action learning groups, project briefings and one to one coaching by experienced coaches and experts in the field of knowledge and learning. Our Knowledge in Action series is designed to make KM practices relevant to non KM specialists.
- Access to member's website (includes full reports and guidance material generated from 57 completed projects to date), plus an extensive range of other KM resources.
- Access to dedicated collaborative spaces for action learning groups, research projects, and questions and answers.
Membership entitles your organisation to two places at each of our four themed seminars, the two-day annual conference and the two-day Advanced KM Course and one place at the two-day Advancing your OD practice programme.
More than two delegates may attend research projects, other briefings and Action Learning groups.
Members will also receive a copy of the Forum practical handbook 'Knowledge Works.'
Learning for practical problem solving:
Learning has more impact when connected to real problems. Action Learning focuses the broad cross-organisational experience of a group of members on specific individual member challenges. Members can hire our expert facilitator for in-house action learning activities, at a significantly discounted rate.
The annual subscription for Organisational Partner membership is £9,500 + VAT.
Research and network partner options and fees are as below:
Prices quoted are for 2021 and subject to VAT.
This info is also available in our brochure.