Applying to the Henley Executive MBA
Henley Business School’s ambition is to empower individuals to become outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- the intellectual ability to deal with the rigours of the Executive MBA
- a strong commitment to the programme
- a positive mindset
- suitable professional experiences which they can share with colleagues
- achievements in a wide and balanced variety of fields
Candidates are required to have a Good first degree, and relevant work experience, including at least three years' management experience. We will consider candidates who don't have a degree if they have over five years of management experience. Candidates must be able to attend relevant in-person modules at Henley Business School, UK.
How to apply
We are currently reviewing applications for the next intake. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for a place.
You will need to submit the following documents online:
- Application form
- Personal statement
- CV (in the template provided)
- Two professional references
- Degree transcript and certificate
- Proof of English language ability (if applicable)
We operate a rolling admissions system and it is recommended that you apply early to secure your place. To allow time for us to process your application, we recommend that you apply at least 4 weeks before the programme commences. Please note our Admissions team can take 10-14 days to respond to your application.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)118 378 4520.