The alumni network is accessible for anyone who studies with us, and will be a permanent connection back to Henley long after you leave the classroom. We are firm believers in lifelong learning, and provide many opportunities for this all year round. From networking events (in person and online), to knowledge-based Webinars, Masterclasses, workshop-driven Challenges and more. We curate a wide variety of content for CPD as well as personal learning on our online platform, Henley Live.
Here you can find a local alumni Chapter to join, read one of our many Insights, catch-up on past Webinars, find a Mentor, access the Library after you graduate, receive Careers support and more. Henley Live is a free toolkit for networking and learning, available for anyone who has studied with us.
With more than 7,000 users on the platform, there has never been a better time to connect with Henley's outstanding alumni community.
Henley Live is the home of alumni networking and learning.
Henley alumni enjoy a lifelong relationship with the Business School, and we in turn offer a wide range of support to ensure they are fully equipped for the world of work.
Once you become a Henley alumnus, you not only join a global community of thousands, but you also solidify a lifelong relationship with Henley. We will always be here to help you. The global Henley community with always be here to help you.
- hosting networking events
- mentoring graduates
- offering expert advice
- leading local networking groups (chapters)
- organising summits, webinars and knowledge-led events
- ensuring you receive discounts on future study
- keeping you updated on the latest news from Henley
- producing quality, regular professional and personal content
- maintaining the relevant level of Library access
- facilitating careers support from our in-house team