What does leadership look like in your organisation?
Does it motivate and inspire individuals - even in tough times?
Founded in 1945, Henley Business School has a long history of developing leaders. We are known for our practical approach and global perspective. Our faculty help shape the research agenda for leadership and regularly consult for international bodies, governments and large and small firms.
Our expert consultants can help you:
- Understand your current and future leadership needs
- Develop a leadership framework to address these needs
- Improve your succession planning
- Design or review a leadership academy
- Integrate your leadership development with wider organisational development, change and talent initiatives
Our 300+ coaches can provide one-off, large scale, individual or team coaching.
They’re experts at bringing out the best in your leaders by giving them the tools and confidence they need to reach new heights.
Our programmes focus on how best to ‘do’ leadership through practical and applied learning that has a tangible impact. They provide leaders with the skills they need to flourish, building self-confidence and helping them to develop their leadership style.