Alumni Third Wednesday Drinks & Pop-up Lecture, February (London)
|Date||20 February 2019|
|Time||17:30-21:30 (Timezone: Europe/London)|
KindLink, the sustainability platform, invites you to join like-minded individuals to discover how the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) can be integrated into your business.
By attending you will:
• Learn what are the top 5 sustainability myths
• See how your organisation already integrates SDGs into your day-to-day work
• Shape the evolving dialogue on sustainability network
KindLink technology is used to measure and promote Sustainable Development Goals; discover the key steps to a successful integration including learning about KindLink’s unique SDG Reporting criteria and how we help our clients achieve reporting transparency.
• Lesley Pimm, CCO, KindLink
• Iskren Kulev, CEO, KindLink
- 17:30 - Welcome and Registration
- 18:30 - Speeches
- 19:30 - Social Drinks
- 21:30 - Event Close
Pop-up Lecture: KindLink, 5th Floor, NatWest Accelerator, 40 Islington High St, London N1 8XB
Social Drinks: Frederick's, Camden Passage, Islington, London, N1 8EG
The Pop-up Lecture is free to attend for alumni and guests, however, places are limited. Ensure you register to reserve your place and avoid disappointment. Register your interest now!