Henley Forum: 'Becoming Agile' Part 1: Tech trends changing the workplace
In line with this year’s theme, ‘Becoming Agile’, at our next Members’ event, we will be looking ahead at the tech trends that are shaping the workplace. We will consider the impact of these trends on how we work, the organisational and human challenges, and opportunities for being agile for organisational growth.
Please Note: This event will now be held virtually. Please secure your place as normal by contacting email@example.com and you will be advised further on how to join the event virtually
- Powering data driven knowledge strategies with Mercer Optics – Tommy Lowe, Senior Manager, KM Enablement and Innovation, Mercer
- Mercer Brain: Transforming content findability through artificial intelligence - Jacek Wlodarski, Senior Manager, KM Enablement and Innovation, Mercer
- How can your people networks accelerate change? - Jeppe Vilstrup Hansgaard, CEO, Innovisor
- A CALM approach to leading in a digital age - Dr Lauren Vargas, Digital Dragon Wrangles, Your Digital Tattoo
- Making sense of tech trends changing the workplace – David Gurteen, Gurteen Knowledge
Members have TWO places included. Book now with Ellie Done
This is a Members event. If you’d like to invite a colleague from another organisation to experience The Henley Forum for themselves, we have a strictly limited number of guest places* available at a nominal price of £195 +VAT.
*Guest membership is a one-time offer. It is NOT an alternative to Membership.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place
|Date||20 April 2020|
|Time||9:00-17:00 (Timezone: Europe/London)|