JMCR 17th Annual Conference - Leadership & Reputation
|Date||24 November 2020|
|Venue||Henley Business School, Greenlands Campus|
Our keynote speaker will be Lord John Browne, former CEO of BP, crossbench member of the House of Lords, and author of five books.
Lord Browne will discuss his own experiences as a leader, and will provide insights into the evolving importance of reputation in the oil and gas industry, and beyond.
In the conference we will ask the questions:
- How do leaders build their own reputations?
- What is the impact of leadership on the reputation of a business?
- How can leadership and reputation build stakeholder support?
- How can organisations build their reputation as a thought-leader in their fields?
- What can organisations do to encourage leadership behaviours from their front-line staff?
- How can leadership and reputation be linked to business performance?
Each of our guest speakers will discuss the interaction between leadership and reputation, touching upon their experiences as leaders and how this has built their reputation, as well as considering the nature in which leadership is influenced by reputation, and reputation is influenced by leadership.
Further speakers to be announced in due course.