|Date||31 March 2019|
|Venue||Hotel SO Sofitel Bangkok|
Are you considering how your Master’s programme at Henley Business School will help you develop your career? Perhaps you’ve been wondering about whether to stay and work in the UK or come back home once you graduate? Maybe you’re keen to know what support you will have from the Careers Service at Henley Business School? Or perhaps you’d just like to experience a careers session and meet some of the people you may be studying with in the future.
Whatever stage you are at, the Henley Careers Masterclass session on Sunday 31 March in Thailand at the SO Sofitel Bangkok will help to answer all your questions and more. You’ll have the chance to hear from Dan Kiernan, Specialist Careers Consultant with a background in FinTech and Banking, as he leads a session where you will:
• Learn the difference between employability – the key skills employers want – and recruitability – how to show employers that you have them
• Understand the graduate recruitment market in the UK, including key deadlines and the steps you need to take to succeed
• Experience a careers workshop and some of the teaching methods you will encounter when you study in the UK
• Find out how Henley Careers can help you develop your career, whether you plan to work in the UK, Thailand or somewhere else
• Meet some of the people who you will be studying with at Henley Business School
• Take away some essential resources to help you start planning your career
You will also have the chance to meet with Dan informally afterwards and ask any careers related questions! Our Head of Regional Recruitment Marketing, Roberta Geraci, and Henley Alumni will also be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
This is an incredible opportunity to get a flavour of what it is really like to study at one of the top Business Schools in the world and to be part of the Henley community.
Please note that places at this event are limited to students that have already received an offer to study at Henley for September 2019. The event is FREE of charge, however due to limited availability please confirm your attendance as soon as possible. Once booked, if for any reason you are unable to attend please remember to cancel your booking in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you at the event!
*Please remember to quote your Reading student number when registering to attend.*
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT IS FOR HENLEY MASTERS OFFER HOLDERS ONLY.