Our Master's Visit Afternoons give you the opportunity to chat with some of our current postgraduate students; take a guided tour of our beautiful, award-winning campus; and meet with academic staff from your department of interest.
- 12:00 - 13:15: Drop in Session with information stands, alumni and refreshments
- 13:15 - 13:45: Henley Presentation with the Head of Pre-experience Postgraduate Programmes, Prof. George Alexandridis
- 13:45 - 14:30: Meet with course faculty and refreshments
- 14:30: Tours of the campus led by current students
If you would like book a 1-2-1 with a member of faculty from your department on that same afternoon, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to campus.
- Wednesday 12 February 2020: Master's Visit Afternoon
- Friday 19 June 2020: Master's Lunch (as part of the wider Undergraduate Open Day)
(Booking opens one month before each event)