RREF Forum: Data Centres – a shed full of computers or an asset class?
|Date||16 March 2021|
|Time||17:00-18:30 (Timezone: Europe/London)|
Hear from our industry panellists who will be leading the debate:
- Mike Tobin, data centre entrepreneur & former CEO of Telecity (2002-2014)
- Ed Galvin, CEO of DC Byte
- James Craddock, Managing Director, Thames Valley at SEGRO.
- Professor Pat McAllister, Professor of Real Estate & PhD Programme Director, Henley Business School
Each will provide their personal perspectives and insights, followed by an interactive audience Q&A.
- Click the 'Register Now’ tab which will take you to our booking page
- Select your ticket type
- Fill out your details
- Check your inbox for your Zoom link (sent day prior to the event)
The RREF Forum event series usually takes place in person for a small charge. During this current period, we are offering the opportunity to join for free online, however, if you wish to make a contribution to the charity you can do so by selecting the relevant ticket type.
All funds raised from this event will be used to support the charitable activities of RREF, therefore please select the ticket price you feel comfortable paying. If you wish to contribute more regularly to RREF please click here.