- International Business and Strategy,
- Competetive Advantage,
Elena is Professor in International Business at Henley Business School, University of Reading and and a Head of the executive MBA programmes
- Strategic issues and challenges faced by managers in SMEs and multinational corporations on an international scale
- International Business strategies of international firms
- Global value chain
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial capabilities as critical firm-specific advantages driving international expansion and competitiveness
- Governance modalities of cross border expansion and operations – ownership versus control issue.
- The effects of economic disintegration on the international competitiveness of firms from the exiting country – the case of BREXIT
- Management and Strategy consultant at Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Canada
- Corporate and operations strategy development and implementation
- Process and profit improvement
- Enterprise development
- Project management
- Economic analysis, market research and feasibility analysis.
- Strategy development projects for large Canadian and USA international corporations
- International new venture strategies for SMEs
- Feasibility studies for government agencies in Canada, Cyprus, Macedonia, and World Bank projects in post-war Bosnia
Global business context: challenges and prospects
The apprenticeship leaner develops an awareness of the contemporary global trends and developments and gain a critical insight into their implications on current and future business scenarios. Students learn to...
- International Business and Strategy
- Competetive Advantage