Ms Jin Jin is the Executive Director for Huawei ICT Academy at Henley Business School - University of Reading.
University of Reading Huawei ICT Academy is a collaborative centre between Henley Business School, Univerisity of Reading and Huawei, focusing on professional training and research innovation.
Ms Jin Jin has extensive telecom industry experience and has previously worked for Huawei UK Enterprise department and China Unicom Europe. She led the 1st Huawei ICT Academy project in collaboration with the University of Reading. As a team leader, she manage the global PR and Social media project for Huawei ICT Skill global competition in Shenzhen on 26th and 27th of Feb, 2017.
She specialises in business development, marketing and operational processes, procurement and project management.
Areas of interest include Digital Transformation and Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Future Career, Cross-Culture, among others.
Career Certification Training Courses:
- Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) – Storage
- Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) – Routing & Switching
- Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) – Cloud Computing
- Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) – Big Data
- Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) – Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Leadership