Marc Day is an experienced scholar, consultant and teacher in the areas of operations management and strategy. His particular interest is in how organisations co-create value with suppliers, and configure business.
- PhD in manufacturing strategy, University of Keele
- Strategy, MBA level (all modes of study)
- Research skills, MBA level (all modes of study)
- Research Philosophy, DBA Programme
- Strategic management and Operations strategy, Executive Education
Other professional experience
- A member of four journal editorial boards, and an experienced broadcast media commentator in the areas of strategy, operations and procurement.
- Consulting experience ranging from intensive board-level strategic reviews through to detailed operational assessments of business & supplier performance.
This module enables your practicing managers to develop an understanding of current thinking and approaches to strategy and the field of strategic management. Your apprentices will learn to think organisationally...
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Resource-based view
- Buyer-supplier co-creation