Sabehia specialises in organisational development, leadership, and executive coaching. Having travelled to over 30 countries her experience of working with global clients, government organisations and the third sector is extensive.
She was formerly a senior consultant with KPMG and Sheppard Moscow. Prior to becoming a consultant she was the Head of HR for Berkshire County Council’s Education Department providing services to over 14,000 employees in schools and colleges.
She is passionate about helping people and organisations unleash their potential to enhance work performance. She believes in valuing people’s diverse strengths and enabling them to realise what makes them truly authentic and effective. She is pragmatic and solutions focused in facilitating organisational change, effective team working and individual behavioural change. Challenging yet supportive, she enables individuals to develop deeper awareness of their thinking, emotions and behaviours in order to develop themselves and improve their effectiveness and impact.
Assignments have included:
- supporting organisations in cultural change and developing behaviours to improve performance;
- designing top leadership team development programmes, and providing 360 feedback;
- facilitating a series of workshops to change the dynamics and behaviours of dysfunctional teams;
- facilitating large-scale off-site events including Open Space;
- coaching senior executives.
Sabehiaspeaks French, German, Urdu/Hindi and Punjabi.
Degree / Qualification: MA, MBA, PGCE, Dip Personnel Management, Dip Advanced Executive Coaching
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- EXECUTIVE COACHING
- TEAM BUILDING
- BRITISH COUNCIL
- ROBERT BOSCH
- SAVE THE CHILDREN
- TRADEMARK EAST AFRICA