RREF Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is supported by the Events and Development Committees. There is also a special alumni group for our graduates of the past decade called RG10 which is run by a committee of engaged alumni. These committees help to ensure that there is a thriving and energetic relationship between all the stakeholders.
RREF is based within the Henley Business School and runs from the Whiteknights campus at the University of Reading. The team works closely with staff within the School of Real Estate & Planning, the Henley Business School and the Alumni and Supporter Engagement Office, as well as the external committees.
- Chair: Samantha Foley, CFO, University of Reading
- Gianluca Marcato, Head of Department, Real Estate & Planning, Henley Business School
- Kathy Pain. Director of Research, Real Estate & Planning, Henley Business School
- Naeema Pasha, School Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Henley Business School
- Professor Emerita Ginny Gibson
- David Atkins, CEO Hammerson plc
- Sue Clayton, Executive Director Capital Markets, CBRE
- Stafford Lancaster, Director, Delancey
- Bryan Laxton, Retired
- Mark Ridley, Group Chief Executive, Savills
- Paddy Allen, Partner, Cushman & Wakefield
- Kat Norton, Development Manager, Great Portland Estate
- Chris Taylor, CEO of Real Estate & Head of Private Markets (International), Federated Hermes
- Jean-Pierre Choulet, Executive Director of RREF, Director of Development & Alumni, Henley Business School
The RREF Committees are responsible for developing and implementing a fundraising and events strategy to increase industry and alumni engagement and raise funds for the Foundation.
They have been set up with the aim to further engage with our alumni and leading firms from within the real estate industry and wider related sectors. They are tasked with raising the profile of RREF through their networks and increasing participation in and support of events and development activities.
The Development Committee focuses on corporate and alumni development and the Events Committee focuses on the annual programme of events for alumni and other supporters and contacts from the industry.
For further information, including details of our governance procedures, please get in touch at RREFemail@example.com