RREF Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is supported by the Events and Development Committees. There is also a special alumni group for our graduates of the past decade called RG10 which is run by a committee of engaged alumni. These committees help to ensure that there is a thriving and energetic relationship between all the stakeholders.
RREF is based within the Henley Business School and runs from the Whiteknights campus at the University of Reading. The team works closely with staff within the School of Real Estate & Planning, the Henley Business School and the Alumni and Supporter Engagement Office, as well as the external committees.
- Chair: Professor Peter Miskell, Pro-Vice Chancellor, (Education and Student Experience), University of Reading
- Professor Gianluca Marcato, Head of Department, Real Estate & Planning, Henley Business School
- Professor Angelique Chettiparamb, Research Division Lead, Real Estate & Planning, Henley Business School
- Professor Kleio Akrivou, Director of the Centre for Business Ethics and Sustainability, Henley Business School
- Professor Richard Tranter, Research Professor of Rural Economy, Agri-Food Economics and Marketing, University of Reading
- Professor Emerita Ginny Gibson
- David Atkins
- Stafford Lancaster, Director, Delancey
- Bryan Laxton, Retired
- Mark Ridley, Group Chief Executive, Savills
- Paddy Allen, Head of Operational Capital Markets, Colliers
- Kat Norton, Director, Development Management, Savills
- Chris Taylor, CEO of Real Estate & Head of Private Markets (International), Federated Hermes
- Jean-Pierre Choulet, Executive Director of RREF, Director of Operations and Strategic Projects, Henley Business School
The RREF Committees are responsible for developing and implementing a fundraising and events strategy to increase industry and alumni engagement and raise funds for the Foundation.
They have been set up with the aim to further engage with our alumni and leading firms from within the real estate industry and wider related sectors. They are tasked with raising the profile of RREF through their networks and increasing participation in and support of events and development activities.
The Development Committee focuses on corporate and alumni development and the Events Committee focuses on the annual programme of events for alumni and other supporters and contacts from the industry.
For further information, including details of our governance procedures, please get in touch at RREFemail@example.com