Join a group of companies who are making a difference to an industry's future.
Our Corporate Patrons are organisations that support our key programmes at the Reading Real Estate Foundation through a £5,000 (+VAT) a year sponsorship, helping to ensure that Real Estate & Planning education at Henley Business School, University of Reading, is accessible to students from all backgrounds as well as continuing to enrich the industry through cutting-edge research and seed-funding. Additionally this sponsorship offers RREF Corporate Patrons the opportunity to build awareness of their organisation amongst alumni and current students.
Our Current Corporate Patrons:
- Berkley Group
- BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Eastdil Secured
- Gerald Eve
- GIC Real Estate
- Knight Frank
- Sterling Property Ventures
- Strutt & Parker
How sponsorship benefits your Organisation
Our Corporate Patron programme provides a number of valuable benefits, including:
Building Awareness of Your Organisation amongst current students and our 9,000 alumni and property professionals across the UK and internationally through the promotion on our website and our events.
Networking and Business Opportunities with leading real estate professionals. All our Corporate Patrons are invited to take part in RREF events, which are promoted to our global network of alumni and industry professionals.
Graduate Recruitment opportunities and direct contact to some of the best real estate and planning students in the UK and internationally through initiatives such as
- the hosting of a RREF Evening Lecture
- priority representation at the annual RREF Careers Fair, held on campus in October
- opportunities to promote internship and graduate schemes to students
How Corporate Patrons support RREF activities
- Bursaries, Scholarships and Hardship Funds are awarded each year to real estate and planning students in need of financial support.
- PhD studentships for real estate and planning postgraduate research students
- Research publishes by the School of Real Estate & Planning at Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Access Internships offer internship opportunities to students from under represented backgrounds to ensure every student has the opportunity to gain valuable experience.
- Access Summer Bursaries providing financial support to students in need of funding to partake in non-term-time work placements.
- The Mentoring Programme which partners alumni in the industry with current students to support their career development skills and inter-personal skills.
Corporate Social Responsibility
RREF is a registered charity and all our work is focussed on supporting real estate and planning education at the University of Reading. In today’s business climate, the importance of a robust corporate social responsibility (CSR) programme cannot be under-estimated. With our understanding both of corporate concerns and how to make a difference through education, RREF offers interesting opportunities for CSR with our Pathways to Property initiative.
If your firm would like to support the programmes run by RREF please contact the RREF Development Office at RREFfirstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)118 378 4195 to discuss opportunities and we will come and meet with the relevant people within your organisation to discuss options.