RREF Corporate Patrons are organisations that support our core initiatives and programmes with an annual sponsorship of £10,000 + VAT, with a commitment of three years, allowing us to continue and expand our provision in a sustainable manner, whilst improving their environmental, social and governance (ESG) proposition.
Additionally, this sponsorship provides RREF Corporate Patrons with the opportunity to build awareness of their organisation amongst alumni and current students.
Current Corporate Patrons are:
How Corporate Patrons support RREF activities
The sponsorship raised through the Corporate Patron programme is a crucial element of the funding of RREF’s core activities, which include:
• Bursaries, Scholarships and Hardship Funds awarded each year to Real Estate & Planning students in need of financial support. This support targets those who would be unable to attend/complete university without financial assistance.
• PhD studentships for Real Estate & Planning postgraduate research students
• Research published by the School of Real Estate & Planning at Henley Business School, University of Reading.
• Access Internships offer placement opportunities to students from underrepresented backgrounds to ensure every student has the opportunity to gain valuable experience.
• Access Summer Bursaries providing financial support to students in need of funding to partake in non-term time work placements.
• The Mentoring Programme, which partners alumni in the industry with current students to support their career development skills and inter-personal skills.
RREF provides an annual report demonstrating the use of funds and the impact that the corporate patronage funding is having on the students at Henley Business School, University of Reading
“Savills is proud to support the Reading Real Estate Foundation, as a Corporate Patron. We are committed to improving both the education of students on property related careers and diversity and inclusion within the industry. We currently have graduates in the business, who we first met in previous years through the various RREF initiatives, sparking their interest in the industry.”James Sparrow (CEO, Savills UK and EMEA)
How sponsorship benefits your Organisation
Our Corporate Patron programme provides a number of valuable benefits, including:
Increasing your environmental, social, and governance (ESG) proposition by:
- Supporting academic research in the Department of Real Estate & Planning at Henley Business School, University of Reading, getting involved in the answers for the future of the sector in a proactive manner.
- Promoting social mobility and diversity in the real estate industry, a main driver of our work.
- The opportunity for your employees to become involved in RREF activities such as the Mentoring Programme.
Activities giving the opportunity to raise awareness of your organisation amongst current students and over 10,000 alumni and property professionals across the UK and internationally through the promotion on our website and our events.
Opportunities to promote your Graduate Recruitment Programme and direct contact to some of the best Real Estate & Planning students in the UK and internationally through initiatives such as
- The opportunity to host a RREF Evening Lecture – for 2023/24
- Priority representation at the annual RREF Real Estate & Planning Careers Fair, held annualy in October.
- Opportunities to further promote internship and graduate schemes to students
Networking and Business Opportunities with leading real estate professionals. All our Corporate Patrons are invited to take part in RREF events, which are promoted to our global network of alumni and industry professionals.
If your firm would like to support the programmes run by RREF please contact the RREF Development Office at RREFemail@example.com or on +44 (0)118 378 4195 to discuss opportunities, and we will also come and meet with the relevant people within your organisation to discuss options.