Come and join us for a day of activities in cities around the country. We will use the day to illustrate the range of careers available within the industry. You will go on a site visit, work on a small project and have a Q&A session with current Real Estate students as well as recent graduates who are now working in the Industry. This will be a great opportunity to network.
The day will be fully funded by Pathways2Property including travel to and from the event.
Places are limited places will be offered to those students who best meet the following criteria:
- Attend and have always attended a state funded, non-fee paying school or college
- Students from neighbourhoods with low overall progression rates to Higher Education and/or high levels of socioeconomic deprivation
- Students with no immediate family working in the real estate sector
- Students who have no parental experience of University
- Students who have been eligible to receive Free School Meals while at secondary school
- Students who have been looked after or in care
- Students with Refugee status
- Students of parents in the Forces
Our next Insight Days are in Leeds and Sheffield in November - if you have any questions about the event please email: email@example.com
On completion of this course we will assist students in arranging work experience, assign them e-mentors and they will also be able to apply for a bursary of up to £30,000 should they go on to study a property related degree at any University.
Any student that applies to study a Real Estate course at University of Reading will be guaranteed to receive a conditional contextual offer and will receive a £1000 Welcome bursary (no need to apply for this). This means your offer will be 2 grades below the advertised requirements of the A level grades of AAB/BTEC extended diploma grades of DDD or equivalent qualification. You will still need to meet the GCSE requirements of a Grade 5 in Maths and English.
Further information on property related courses at Reading University can be found here.