Why digital leadership?
Our principal objective is to deliver and communicate current and future research results, practices, and policies and programmes in digital leadership, at a high relevance to decision-makers at all levels.
Other key activities include:
- identifying technology trends that affect the strategic role of leadership in the digital economy
- sharing the latest research on the demand and supply of digital leadership skills
- researching and designing sectorial and regional policy for business
- exchanging research findings and disseminating best practice through our networks
- engaging in knowledge transfer with business, through, for example: training, coaching, co-design and consultancy
- designing and providing educational offerings in the field of digital leadership
Taken together, our work will impact on academia, business, society and the economy.