At a glance
- Run by Inflection Point Intelligence Limited in collaboration with Henley Business School
- Start any time: combine a full-time career with a world-class course, leading to the award of the Henley Certificate in Hedge Fund Management
- Gain invaluable insight into the Hedge Fund industry from leading practitioners
- Unprecedented networking opportunities with mentors and other leading professionals in the fund industry
- Subject area(s)
- Strategic Management
- £2,500 + VAT (full programme) / £149 + VAT (individual modules). For non-UK prices and taxes payable, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course length
- Runs continuously year-round, with no start dates and no mandatory scheduled online activity
- Suitable for
- Hedge fund professionals, those aspiring to enter this field, service providers and investors
The Executive Hedge Fund Programme helps build the expertise of the next generation of Hedge Fund managers and their industry counter-parties.
It is an online course, featuring:
- 17 core curriculum lectures by industry professionals which can be watched in your own time and at your own pace
- Online knowledge checks to test understanding
- Regular elective webinar speaker sessions (recorded for later access if required)
- Networking events throughout the year in major cities.
The emphasis is on learning from experienced professionals and networking with members of the hedge fund industry.
Study at your own pace while working full time
Understand the functions required to run a successful hedge fund
Gain invaluable insight into the hedge fund industry from leading practitioners
With more than 230 global alumni and over 75 industry professionals involved in teaching and mentoring, the programme offers unique networking opportunities
The programme is 100% online - it runs continuously year-round, with no start dates and no mandatory scheduled online activity. You will learn through on-demand lectures and webinars from industry experts.
Online work is supplemented with networking events throughout the year in major world cities.
The programme includes 17 modules:
Overview of the Hedge Funds Industry
Structuring & Set-up
Capital Raising and Investor Relations
Portfolio Risk Management
Markets & Trading
Prime Brokerage Services
Business Management & Fund Administration
Operations & Technology
Operational Risk Management & ODD
Legal - Onshore
Legal - Offshore
Tax, Audit & Accounting
Pitch Book Formation
Meet the Programme Directors
Anna Stephenson is a seasoned financial services professional and the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Inflection Point Intelligence Limited. Her career experience has spanned the Lloyd’s of London insurance market, the equity derivatives business and the full suite of transaction banking products.
Lisa So is the Global Head of Operations and Administration for Inflection Point Intelligence Limited, based in Hong Kong. She has over 20 years’ experience in programme and event management, office administration and accounting.
Henley’s Executive Education programmes blend academic rigour with a strong practical focus and we are recognised for the strength of our networks. Here are some testimonials from our students on how the Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme upholds our principles:
Academic rigour with a strong practical focus
"It was a steep learning curve covering all facets of the HF ecosystem with emphasis on risk, compliance, technology and operations."
"Information was provided by industry experts and easily transferable into any area of Finance. I would recommend this course to anyone looking to expand their knowledge in this area."
"The class gave me a practical overview on each function of the Hedge Fund business across strategies."
"The program is truly market-oriented and delivers practical knowledge. I have to say this is the strength of this unique program.”
"The program provided expert explanations in each key area by seasoned professionals with real life experiences - the people who live and breathe hedge funds daily."
"I benefited from excellent guest speakers and built wonderful long-term relationships."
"This course puts all the pieces of the hedge fund puzzle together in a clean and concise way, while giving students the opportunity to interact with professionals from around the industry."
And to sum it all up:
"A great programme which provided a thorough look into all elements of a hedge fund, with great real life examples provided by seasoned industry experts. Great for both the knowledge and network I gained from this course!"