Careers and Professional Development on the Henley Executive MBA - Global
As part of the Henley Executive MBA - Global, our Career and Professional Development Programme has been designed to set life, career and personal planning at the heart of your MBA experience and is built on established career theory and practice.
As well as a range of face to face and online resources, you will have access to one-to-one executive coaching sessions where we will support you in gaining a better understanding of what really matters for you personally, discuss your career planning ideas and give practical tips and suggestions so that you can pro-actively develop your career plans.
Underpinned by positive psychology and social cognitive theories, our programme aims to build self-awareness, self-reliance, confidence, and resilience. We want our graduates to be masters of their own destiny, take career ownership, and have the confidence to lead in an authentic way.
When studying for the Henley Executive MBA - Global, the Career and Professional Development services included in your fee are:
- Careers, Leadership and Professional Development module – a programme of experiential workshops embedded through the MBA which receive consistent, excellent student feedback.
- Access to 9 hours of executive coaching from Executive Coaches in the Global Coaching Pool – some of which can be used during and some post-graduation.
- 360-degree online feedback to gain feedback from colleagues and clients
- GoinGlobal – access to international careers and country relocation information
- MBAExchange – Global MBA Jobs Board
- VMock – AI CV preparation platform
- Managing Career Transitions - online programme of information, tools and resources
- Business journals and databases via the University of Reading library.
- Alumni Mentoring programme
- Alumni and industry practitioner networking events
We also offer executive coaching and career support for our Flexible MBA cohorts; please get in touch with the careers service for more details.
Words from our Alumni
“The session we had back in November was so amazing and it really helped me shift my mindset and helped with my anxiety”MBA student; Event Management Industry; 2022
“I thought the service provided was superb, the coach was brilliant, honest and caring and made the redundancy experience less painful.”MBA student; 2022