We can work with you to identify your current and future organisational challenges, then optimise your use of the Apprenticeship Levy to implement change.
Our Apprenticeship programmes benefit from the same practical and collaborative approach that businesses have come to expect from Henley Business School. Work-based projects enable apprentices to directly apply their learning to real challenges within your organisation.
The Levy can be complex and there are a number of rules to understand - however, the Henley team is here to help you understand the Apprenticeship Levy and its application.
We support our clients in two ways:
1. Support for the business
As part of our relationship with each client, we undertake a scoping exercise of the organisation.
We then create the business's Levy Plan, taking current training demands and strategic objectives into consideration. The plan covers recommendations for all programmes fundable via the Levy, not just the ones delivered by Henley Business School. We will identify the correct Standards to employ, and create a budget to ensure that the Levy Plan maximises funds and meets our client’s strategic objectives.
2. Support for learners
We recognise that going back to learning after a long period can be daunting. Each learner is assigned an Apprenticeship Tutor to support them through the programme, whether face-to-face, over the phone or via email/video conferencing.
Return on Investment
- A team of leaders who are equipped to meet your most important business challenges – and drive growth in your organisation
- More rounded employees who will contribute to your business by innovating, changing cultures, implementing new projects, challenging stereotypes and improving workplace relationships
- Improved recruitment and staff retention with world-class training on the table
- Maximum return on your Levy investment
- Depending on the chosen programme, they receive a degree or valuable qualification from Henley Business School, validated by the University of Reading
- They could become a Chartered Manager and a member of the CMI (depending on the programme)
- They will enjoy all the benefits of joining the Henley Alumni Network, which includes more than 80,000 members in over 160 countries