The Henley Partnership: Member benefits
Explore the benefits of becoming a member, including a 10% discount on Henley Open Programme fees.
Benefits of becoming a member
- One annual membership fee gives cost-effective access for multiple participants
- Use your leadership development flexibly across teams, enabling you to deliver learning where it will have the most impact
- Choose from around 30 standalone events per year (due to COVID-19, all events are currently held live-online)
- Accessible format - either 1 day in person, or 2 hours online
- Opt to co-design the programme of events for optimum relevance to the needs of your people
- Get ongoing support with launching, promoting and applying The Henley Partnership within your organisation
- Network with other learning and development professionals during planning meetings and via our dedicated membership portals
Member organisations also receive a 10% discount on Henley Open Programme fees (including qualification programmes).
- Work with a series of inspiring speakers, including Henley academics, leadership behaviour specialists and industry leaders
- Practise new leadership skills in a safe environment
- Gain new ways of thinking and acting with minimal time away from work - fresh perspectives, new ideas, best practice and tools to take away
- Embed your learning with facilitated exercises
- Debate topical and challenging business issues in confidence through a facilitated forum
- Network with senior executives from across a range of industry sectors.