|Date of event:
||12 September 2019
||12 September 2019
||Early Bird: £99 (Staff: £40)
What will your workplace look like in 2035? Will you even have a workplace? Will you have human workmates? Will you even work?
Join us on 12 September 2019 to hear from a range of fantastic speakers talk about how you and your team can prepare for the future world of work - whether that’s in the next couple of years or the next ten to twenty years! This is an important topic to talk about with the added bonus of getting out of the office to hear from experts and meet like-minded people.
At the conference we will discuss:
- Work spaces of the future
- How diversity and inclusion will be part of the future of work
- How leadership will be influenced by technology
- The future of money
Confirmed topics and speakers:
- The world is changing and we need to change to survive - Jacqueline Davies, Past Master at Guild of HR and HRD at the Financial Conduct Authority, Managing Director at Audacity Associates (and our compere!)
- Leadership in the age of AI - Richard Potter, Chief Technology Officer at Microsoft
- How will People Management be the core to future of work and change? - Peter Cheese, CEO at CIPD
- What the future holds in terms of the skills and behaviours needed at works - Danielle Harmer, Chief People Officer at MetroBank
- Designing inclusion into the future of our working relationships - Hanna Naima McCloskey, CEO & Founder of Fearless Futures
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science - Dr Giuseppe Di Fatta, Head of Computer Science at University of Reading
- Embrace the Machine: How human-AI collaboration can supercharge creativity and boost customer engagement - Kerry Harrison and Richard Norton, Co-Founders of Tiny Giant
- A critical survival guide to business disruption and the future of work - Hema Bakhshi, Chief Workplace Officer at Adoptt
- Transitional leadership in FinTech to create people that ‘future-think’ for success - Naeema Pasha, Director of Henley Careers and WOW at Henley Business School and Chad Wilson, Senior Project Manager at Incomm
- Corporate workplaces: Change and challenges - Professor Emeritus Ginny Gibson, Henley Business School
- Future of Money - Daniel Kiernan, Careers Consultant and Andrew Urquhart, Associate Professor of Finance at Henley Business School
- The 7 realities of the workplace - Neil Usher, author and leader in workplaces
- Embrace the future for prosperity and business resilience - Paul Birt, Head of HR Partnering and lead on Future of Work at Siemens
- AI Recruitment: How to make this future hell turn to recruitment heaven - Perry Timms, Founder & Chief Energy Officer at PTHR and Sarah Rourke, Careers Consultant at Henley Business School
- 5G - Dr Wenbin Yao, Huawei
- AND a panel discussion on diversity in the future of work - Hosted by Dr Claire Collins, Director of D&I at Henley Business School with - Dr Shaheena Janjuha Jivraj, Associate Professor in Entrepreneurial Leadership at Henley Business School, Ben Ellis, Director EMEA Business Sales at Amazon, and Hanna Naima McCloskey at Fearless Futures.
The full agenda will be announced shortly!
Book your place before 19 July to secure the early bird rate of £99
(Please note, the above topics are subject to change slightly whilst the agenda is confirmed)
A bit about the history of the conferences:
The World of Work conferences were started to create a community of like-minded people who are curious and committed to working together at the forefront of technological change. We want to explore how business education can help shape the future to meet the needs of employers. As the topic is so big, the conferences have had a huge range of speakers from various industries, and this year is no different!