Henley experts named in business research ranking
Academics from the ICMA Centre and School of International Business and Strategy were recognised in the global rankings.
Several Henley academics have been ranked among the world's top business and management scientists by Research.com.
The ranking process involved a detailed examination of more than 5,972 Business and Management researchers’ profiles from Google Scholar and Microsoft Academic Graph. Scientists from more than 507 institutions and affiliations were analysed.
Overall, Henley Business School was ranked third nationally and 20th globally.
Among those named are the following in Business and Management rankings:
• Professor Alain Verbeke (IBS) – 57 world
• Professor Chris Brewster (IBS) – 14 national; 67 world
• Professor Mark Casson (IBS) – 34 national; 193 world
• Professor Rajneesh Narula (IBS) – 70 national; 380 world
• Emeritus Professor Abby Ghobadian (LOB) – 81 national; 434 world.
Other academics were also ranked in the Economics and Finance rankings:
• Professor Mark Casson (IBS) - 51 national; 495 world
• Visiting Professor Chris Brooks (ICMA) 70 national; 621 world
• Professor Mike Clements (ICMA) - 76 national; 685 world