- Innovation of Public Policy,
- Business-government interaction,
- Integration institutions & processes,
Dr Stefan Schepers has over thirty years of experience in designing public and private sector dialogues in the European Union in order to align views and interests and to develop innovative strategic scenarios.
Stefan Schepers holds a PhD in political science from the University of Edinburgh, Master's in law from the University of Leuven and Master's in european studies from the University of Strasburg.
He holds several professional roles and responsibilities:
- Secretary general of the High Level Groups on EU Policy Innovation
- Honorary director general of the European Institution of Public Administration
- Advisor to EU Commission and governments
- Consultant to business
- Boards' director
- Foundations' trustee
Most recent news & media
- Innovation of Public Policy
- Business-government interaction
- Integration institutions & processes