At a glance
- Focused preparation for ICF Credential
- Group and one-to-one coach mentoring
- Understand and apply the ICF Core Coaching Competencies
- Equips you for the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment
- Support and feedback from ICF accredited coach mentors on your coaching competence
- Provides a recorded coaching session for ICF Performance Evaluation
- Subject area(s)
- £1,500 (plus VAT)
- Course length
- 3 months
- Suitable for
- Coaches who require coach mentoring hours to achieve or renew their ICF credential (you will have completed your approved coach training hours already).
The Coach Mentoring for ICF Credential is a live-online mentoring programme to supplement coaching qualifications and satisfy the ICF credentialing requirements. The programme is open to all, including Henley alumni. Our experts will support you through the process of completing the required ICF coach mentoring, which will in turn support your ongoing development as a coach.
Gain confidence and ability in core ICF coaching competencies
Learn, develop and network with fellow experienced coaches
Be fully equipped to successfully achieve your ICF credential
Targeted towards annual ICF credential renewal deadline
This open programme is suitable for all coaches who have completed, or are completing, a coach training programme and require coach mentoring hours to achieve their ICF credential, or for recredentialing.
If you are an alumnus/a of the Henley Professional Certificate in Coaching, who started their programme before September 2018, this programme will provide you with the requisite coach mentoring hours to apply for ICF ACC status, however you will also need to complete 12 additional hours of coach training. It is also suitable for those who completed the Foundations in Coaching module as part of their MSc in Coaching for Behavioural Change.
Anyone who started the Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching from September 2018 will have benefitted from the programme's ICF accreditation and will therefore only need to attend this programme for recredentialing purposes.
Please contact us if you have any questions about your eligibility to attend this programme or how to complete your additional coaching hours.
Delivered over group and 1:1 sessions, the programme covers the core coaching competencies and preparation for applying for your accreditation.
There are 10 hours of group mentoring, delivered over 5 x 2-hour group sessions. Sessions run from 19:00-21:00.
The 3 hours of 1:1 mentoring are split across 3 x 1-hour sessions, arranged over the duration of the programme.
There is a recorded session on the ICF Credential Application process which is accessible throughout the programme.
Please refer to the schedule for the session information and dates.
Why choose Henley?
(Financial Times Executive Education open enrolment programmes rankings 2022)
(Executive Education 2022: Top 50 combined ranking and school profiles)
(Financial Times Executive Education programme rankings 2022)
The Henley Centre for Coaching
The Henley Centre for Coaching is a global leader in coaching research and coach training. The Centre is home to a wealth of resources, including the National Coaching Resources Centre, and is a proud recipient of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) Coaching Award.
Executive Education at Henley
For 75 years, Henley Business School has developed confident and resilient business leaders. Executive Education at Henley is:
- Practical: we combine academic rigour with a strong practical focus, so you can immediately apply what you have learned back in your organisation.
- Relevant: Henley faculty are experienced practitioners who can support you in exploring solutions to your organisation’s challenges.
- Collaborative: Open programmes enable you to expand your network, gain new perspectives and share ideas with peers from a range of backgrounds and sectors.
- Personal: deliberately small learning groups allow you to benefit from individual attention and a confidential environment. We encourage you to understand your unique strengths, leadership style, and areas for development.
You might also like
Professional Certificate in Team, Board and Systemic Coaching
Enable lasting organisational change by strengthening team relationships and processes with the Professional Certificate in Team, Board and Systemic Coaching.
Henley MSc in Coaching for Behavioural Change
Take your executive coaching knowledge and skills to a higher level and apply them in an organisational context with the MSc in Coaching for Behavioural Change.
Henley PGCert in Coaching for Behavioural Change
Develop key coaching skills and gain valuable insight into how the brain works during coaching.