The power of human connection
Coaching is all about human connections. It’s about understanding yourself so you can understand others and empower them to make an impact.
The Henley Centre for Coaching is the UK’s gold standard centre for:
- Coaching research
- Accredited coach and supervision training
- Continuous professional development and networking for coaching professionals.
Whether you are an experienced coach or want to integrate coaching into your management style, we create a safe space to learn and experiment.
Our coaching programmes are variously accredited by the Association for Coaching (AC), the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Delivered through interactive workshops, they allow you to practise new tools and techniques while enhancing your self-awareness and confidence as a coach.
Corporate coaching services
Take your organisation's coaching capability to the next level with a range of corporate coaching services tailored to your needs:
- Consultancy: develop a coaching culture, set up your coaching provision or improve coaching effectiveness
- Coaching on demand: one-off, large scale, individual or team coaching
- Complete managed service: end-to-end coaching support, from auditing and onboarding coaches to measuring impact
Connect and learn with 2,000 members from around the world. As a Centre for Coaching member, you'll have access to:
- Continued professional development through webinars and networking events
- A wealth of online resources including guides, videos, and our National Coaching Resources Centre
- A discount on coaching masterclasses
- Henley Live, our virtual learning platform.
You can join individually or as a company. Coaching students benefit from a year of free membership.
The Centre for Coaching hosts a packed calendar of events, from webinars and masterclasses, research series, and CoachFest - a month-long coaching festival.
Led by subject experts and renowned guest speakers, each event gives you the opportunity to network and contribute to topical debates and discussions. Our events also hold CPD credits with the Association for Coaching and International Coaching Federation.
Research and knowledge exchange
Our expert academics contribute to many of the most influential coaching books, journals and conferences. Their work keeps our teaching and programmes at the cutting edge of executive coaching.