At a glance
- Articulate the value of change and organisational development within your business
- Understand how to align people, processes and structure to enable success
- Explore the skills needed to make a case for, design, enable, and sustain change
- Gain tools to help you apply what you have learned within your organisation
- Subject area(s)
- People & Organisational Change
- Short course
- £2,350 + VAT (including residential costs)
- Course length
- 2 full day sessions
- Suitable for
- Organisational development and business change practitioners, HR leaders, and HR business partners. A minimum of 1-2 years' experience of organisational change is recommended.
In-person delivery will take place in accordance with, and subject to, the latest government guidance and measures put in place by the University of Reading.
Organisational development (OD) and strategic change initiatives are vital for organisations to boost their productivity, increase retention and stay competitive. Yet many organisations are not currently using an integrated OD approach.
The new Leading Change and Organisational Development masterclass equips you with the skills needed to drive change, from strategy through to execution. You will explore what OD is (and isn't); how it is approached in other organisations; and how to use it effectively in your own organisation.
The masterclass focuses on practical tools, frameworks and case studies and enables you to learn with a small, supportive cohort of peers.
To find out more about your stay at Greenlands, read our Visiting Greenlands - COVID 19 safety information page.
Understand how to articulate the value of, and deliver, effective change initiatives in your organisation
Develop your change management and leadership skills
Understand your existing strengths and development needs, as well as how to work well in an organisational change team
Gain a methodology, tools and frameworks which you can immediately apply in your organisation
Collaborate with peers in a supportive learning environment
£2,350 + VAT (including residential costs)
Standard rate VAT is applicable for UK businesses; overseas businesses based in the EU without a VAT number; and individuals based in the UK, EU, or rest of the world.
Henley's People & Organisational Change masterclasses are delivered through the presentation and exploration of key ideas, peer discussion, group learning and case studies. Each masterclass:
- Focuses on organisational context, encouraging you to consider and discuss your own challenges
- Integrates soft skills and practice with theory, helping you develop the confidence and credibility you need to get results back in the workplace
- Gives you immediate practical takeaways such as an action plan aligned with your personal learning objectives
- Provides the opportunity to engage with a supportive peer network
The Leading Change and Organisational Development masterclass runs for a total of two days.
You will look at topics including:
- What is organisational development and what value does it have for your organisation?
- Perspectives on organisational development and change (schools of thought)
- What makes an effective organisational development change practitioner?
- Organisational model(s)
- The organisational development process
- Organisational development and change - tools and frameworks
- Bringing it to life - case study
- Capturing learning and peer coaching
Programme Director Paul Lambert is a senior HR practitioner with over 25 years of international experience in strategic workforce planning, organisational design, and change management.
Set in sweeping parkland on the banks of the River Thames, Henley Business School's Greenlands campus provides an inspiring and reflective environment for focused work and study.
The following reductions are available on programmes fees
- 10% for Henley alumni*
- 10% for members of The Henley Partnership
The following discount is available on programme fees when multiple open programmes are booked. Payment is required in advance and this offer is subject to eligibility**.
- 10% 2-4 people
- 15% 5-9 people
- 20% 10+ people
A 50% discount is available to registered charities.
It is subject to eligibility and available at Henley Business School's discretion**
* Alumni discount is available to Henley Business School alumni (as part of University of Reading) not to graduates of Henley Management College.
** Please contact us for eligibility criteria, availability and terms.
For more information
Please contact email@example.com
Why choose Henley?
(Financial Times Executive Education open enrolment programmes rankings 2022)
(Executive Education 2022: Top 50 combined ranking and school profiles)
(Financial Times Executive Education programme rankings 2022)
For 75 years, Henley Business School has developed confident and resilient business leaders. Executive Education at Henley is:
- Practical: we combine academic rigour with a strong practical focus, so you can immediately apply what you have learned back in your organisation.
- Relevant: Henley faculty are experienced practitioners who can support you in exploring solutions to your organisation’s challenges.
- Collaborative: Open programmes enable you to expand your network, gain new perspectives and share ideas with peers from a range of backgrounds and sectors.
- Personal: deliberately small learning groups allow you to benefit from individual attention and a confidential environment. We encourage you to understand your unique strengths, leadership style, and areas for development.
You might also like
Strategic Workforce Planning Masterclass
The Strategic Workforce Planning masterclass equips you with the skills to proactively align your workforce with the organisation's current and long-term business plan.
Organisational Design Masterclass
A masterclass to help you understand how to develop and refine your organisation's design in order to facilitate better business performance.
Effective HR Business Partnering
Understand the fundamentals of effective HR business partnering as well as practical approaches to talent and people management.