At a glance
- Increase your performance as a leader by exploring and developing your coaching skills
- Improve your impact and connection by understanding the stages of purposeful conversations
- Reflect on and change your leadership mindset and behaviours
- Pace your learning with online study, live-online practice and a flexible 1:1 coach mentoring session
- Engage with Henley’s experts and benefit from their experience and research in the field of coaching
- £1,750 plus VAT
- Course length
- 2 x half-day workshop sessions, Welcome and Graduation calls + 1:1 Coach Mentor session
- Suitable for
- Organisational leaders, managers of teams, HR professionals, and individuals engaging in challenging peer-to-peer or solution-selling conversations.
Henley’s Leader as Coach programme is an insightful and practical introduction to coaching. Delivered by experts and experienced practitioners, you will learn how to apply key coaching skills to everyday workplace conversations. Throughout the course you will work in small groups which will provide you with a safe and supportive environment to experiment with new techniques and skills.
Designed to be flexible, you will study online in your own time, committing to four scheduled group sessions and a 1:1 coach mentoring call. This programme provides you with ample opportunity to practice what you have learnt with your cohort as well as to reflect and receive feedback from your peer group and Henley mentor. You will also be coaching members of your team, or other colleagues, and applying your learnings to real workplace situations.
Inspire your leaders to develop a coaching culture
Improve employee engagement and increase innovation
Equip your leaders to get the best out of your people, driving growth and productivity
Effective coaching can improve well-being and retention of talent
For detailed course structure, please download the programme flyer (see above).
Across the modules, topics will include:
- Understanding coaching fundamentals
- Shifting to a coaching mindset
- The Henley ‘Leader as Coach’ framework
- Balancing effective support and challenge
- Building trust and authenticity
- The importance of psychological safety
- Applying coaching skills through practice
- Reflecting on your learning and feedback
To best support your coach mentoring process, self-awareness and development, you will coach one or more team members, or other colleagues/contacts, in a real workplace context.
£1,750 plus VAT
Standard rate VAT is applicable for UK businesses; overseas businesses based in the EU without a VAT number; and individuals based in the UK, EU, or rest of the world.