Professor Moira Clark has led our highly successful research forum since 2002 - as a result, she brings with her a wealth of experience and the results of over seventeen years of research projects into Customer Management practices.
Our member-directed research agenda builds transferable knowledge focussed on the issues that matter most to our members, whilst our interactive events programme equips our members with the tools and models needed to turn these actionable insights into best practice within their organisations.
Together with our members, and through collaboration with expert practitioners, thought-leaders and Customer Experience (CX) specialists, we create a genuine opportunity to harness the forward thinking that delivers growth, enhances customer engagement, and develops a culture of innovative improvement for success.
Primary objective of the Centre:
“To promote Customer Focus and Service Excellence best practice through observing practice in leading companies, and synthesising this into useful knowledge that helps members to improve their own Customer Management and Customer Service plans and implementations.”
Join the HCCM - our memberships
The HCCM has two options for membership:
Benefits of Corporate Membership include:
- Networking opportunities with thought-leaders in customer management
- Involvement in the research programme and early access to results and reports
- Attendance for up to 3 delegates at a series of hands-on members' workshops and conferences
- Guest speakers drawn from organisations leading the field of Customer Experience, as well as academic thought-leaders and expert practitioners
- One-to-one workshops tailored to your organisation's individual needs and specific goals
- Unlimited user accounts within your organisation for the HCCM members-only website
The annual fee for Corporate membership of the HCCM is currently £7,500 +VAT (usually £10,500)
Benefits of Individual Digital Membership include:
- Access to our members-only website, hosting over 10 years of content including all of the resources and insights developed by our research and events programmes
- Access to past HCCM event presentations and recordings
- Access to live HCCM webinars, and information on upcoming events, and ability to register for public-facing events
- Access to Henley Alumni resources including webinars and insight guides
- Preferential members’ rates for HCCM annual conference, public & online events and short courses and training provided through HCCM
The annual fee for Individual digital membership of the HCCM is £220 inc. VAT - discounts are available for Henley students and alumni, as well as past HCCM members
Professor Moira Clark
Professor of Strategic Management and Director of The Henley Centre for Customer Management
Moira has worked extensively in the area of culture and climate and its impact on retention and loyalty, and the critical linkages between employee behaviour and customer retention.
Moira has published widely on this subject and is co-author of Relationship Marketing for Competitive Advantage: Winning & Keeping Customers; and Business Success through Service Excellence.