HCCM Individual Digital Membership
Price: £220 per year
“A great insight into other businesses and how they are driven by customers’ experiences.”
Individual Digital Membership offers you unlimited access to our HCCM members’ website, with over 10 years of content including all of the resources developed for our corporate members through our research and events programmes.
You’ll benefit from the insights developed by the HCCM for our members throughout our exploration into the field of Customer Experience, focusing on topics such as customer engagement, employee engagement, organisational climate, working with vulnerable customers, and digital innovation.
You’ll also receive discounted offers on HCCM activities, such as our annual conference as well as the short courses we run throughout the year.
Individual Membership Benefits
1. Members-Only Website
- Access to released written reports, white papers, and case studies
- Access to library of digital content – HCCM webinars, external webinars, media appearances
- Access to past HCCM event presentations and recordings
- Access to live HCCM webinars
- Information on upcoming events, and ability to register for public-facing events
- Access to Henley Alumni resources including webinars and insight guides
- Henley Live platform supports further networking with our online community
2. Further benefits
- Preferential members’ rates for:
- HCCM annual conference – 25% discount on delegate places
- Public & online events, where not already included in individual membership
- Short courses and training provided through HCCM
Please get in touch with the HCCM team for further information and to discuss the benefits offered in more detail.
Get in touch to find out more about our individual digital memberships, and to find out more about our members-only website:
Client Relationship Executive for the HCCM and the JMCR, and first point of contact for information about our memberships, events and workshops, and research programme.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +44 (0) 1491 418875