Leader as Coach
Grow your leadership capability by understanding and practising the fundamentals of coaching. Discover the power of coaching conversations to develop staff and enhance performance
At a glance
- Increase your performance as a leader by exploring coaching skills
- Improve your impact and connection by understanding the stages of purposeful conversations
- Reflect and change your leadership mindset and behaviours
- Pace your learning with live-online practice and flexible personal sessions
- Engage with Henley’s experts and benefit from their experience and research in the field of coaching
- Subject area(s)
- Coaching, Leadership
- £2,750 plus VAT
- Course length
- 4 months
- Suitable for
- Organisational leaders, managers of teams, HR professionals, and individuals engaging in challenging peer to peer or solution selling conversations.
Henley’s Leader as Coach programme is an insightful and practical introduction to coaching. Delivered by experts and experienced practitioners, you will learn how to apply key coaching skills to everyday workplace conversations. Throughout the course you will work in small groups which will provide you with a safe and supportive environment to experiment with new techniques and skills.
Designed to be flexible, you will study online in your own time, committing to four scheduled group sessions and two pre-arranged personal sessions. This programme provides you with ample opportunity to practice what you have learnt as well as reflect and receive feedback from your peer group and Henley mentor.
Inspire your leaders to develop a coaching culture
Improve employee engagement and increase innovation
Equip your leaders to get the best out of your people, driving growth and productivity
Effective coaching can improve well-being and retention of talent
Across the modules, topics will include:
- Understanding the coaching fundamentals
- Shifting to a coaching mindset
- Introducing a framework for ‘Leader as Coach’
- Applying coaching skills through practice
- Reflecting on the learning and feedback
- Embedding the learning to further progress
£2,750 plus VAT
Standard rate VAT is applicable for UK businesses; overseas businesses based in the EU without a VAT number; and individuals based in the UK, EU, or rest of the world.
The following reductions are available on programmes fees
- 10% for Henley alumni*
- 10% for members of The Henley Partnership
The following discount is available on programme fees when multiple open programmes are booked. Payment is required in advance and this offer is subject to eligibility**.
- 10% 2-4 people
- 15% 5-9 people
- 20% 10+ people
A 50% discount is available to registered charities.
Subject to eligibility and available at Henley Business School's discretion**
* Alumni discount is available to Henley Business School alumni (as part of University of Reading) not to graduates of Henley Management College.
** Please contact us for eligibility criteria, availability and terms.
For more information
Please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the programme, please contact our programme advisors.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01491 418767