The Henley Executive MBA - Global
Today’s internationally connected business world calls for a wider perspective, new skills and different ways of thinking. Responsible leadership is crucial, with sustainable approaches required. Our Executive MBA is designed to develop outstanding business leaders ready to take on challenges in today’s fast-moving global economy.
As one of the UK’s first business schools, Henley has been developing leaders for over 70 years. The global Executive MBA builds on and enhances our flagship Executive MBA degree programme. A popular, long-standing and flexible MBA programme which has been taught at our prestigious Greenlands Campus for over 50 years.
Why study at Henley
Personal and professional development is a key area of focus on our global programme. We were one of the first pioneers to embed personal development in our Executive MBA. 50 years later it remains a cornerstone of our masters programme to this day.
You will have access to:
- Experienced coaches, and will receive valuable careers, leadership and professional development
- Academic tutors with an enviable breath of expertise
- 21 hours of contact time per standard 15 credit module
Gain a global perspective
Our multi-campus features immersive overseas study experiences and innovative teaching based on real-world business challenges, delivered in the UK and our campuses in Denmark, Finland and Germany. You will have the opportunity to work with NGOs and charities in emerging markets and interact with start-ups in the USA or fast-growing firms in China.
In the UK, the programme is delivered at our Greenlands campus in Henley-on-Thames, near London.
Who is the Executive MBA - Global for?
- Senior executives, entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders from across all industries who are making strategic business decisions at a global level.
- Those in, and aspiring to, senior leadership roles or preparing for board-level positions within an international company or one that operates in global markets.
Carry on working while you study
You will come to our Greenlands campus near London once a month for an intensive three to four-day workshop as part of your degree programme. Here you will interact directly with our faculty and industry speakers as well as working collaboratively with your peers.
Funding your studies
We have a number of scholarships and bursaries available for the Executive MBA - Global October 2020 intake.Read Less