Henley’s Flexible Executive MBA
For experienced managers looking to develop their international management competencies, the Henley Flexible Executive MBA delivers a world-class education effectively and conveniently. The course is structured to allow you to continue to work full-time and to study your MBA part-time connecting your learning to current global and relevant organisational issues. It’s ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of the workplace to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA.Read More
Why study at Henley
The Flexible Executive MBA is delivered through a blend of face-to-face workshops, activities involving peer-group learning and self-study. The programme incorporates both on- and offline using a distance-learning approach. Over the 30 months, individuals’ study and share experiences with like-minded professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and industries. The course has a number of aims for its programme members, including:
- developing strategic, holistic and integrated perspectives on business, organisations and management
- integrating theory and practice through an approach that combines academic rigour with practitioner relevance
- providing personal development opportunities to support the development of individuals'' management capability and capacity to work in and lead teams in different situations
Who is the Flexible Executive MBA for?
- Mid-level and senior executives, entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders from across all industries who are managing people, processes or projects and making strategic business decisions.
- Those in, and aspiring to, senior leadership roles who want to broaden their technical and leaderships skills and who perform well when studying at distance, online and with less face-to-face contact with staff and peers than on the more intensive Executive MBA – Global
- with a minimum of 3 years management experience
Work while you study
This Executive MBA is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of the workplace to study. You’re able to gain greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA.Read Less